Saturday, September 20, 2008

Judit, Me, Erica, Jacki
Chad attacking Shaun during Ultimate Frisbee
HDC olympics -- Shaun won Gold in this race!!
Round robin ping-pong -- I won the Silver!!
We won team Gold!!! GO TEAM HONDURAS!

Well, a lot has happened since we last updated. We met our team members, competed in the HDC olympics, participated in the Amazing Race, Harrisburg Edition, Walked around downtown looking like freaks trying to hide from our team members. All in all it's been a great week. I'll try to post some pics but our computers here are really slow and so I'm not sure how many I'll actually post!


We're learning so much about leadership and cultural sensitivity. We're also getting to know our teammates which has been pretty fun so far. There are 4 of us. Shaun, me, Leo, and Gina. Gina is from Mechanicsburg and Leo is from the Bronx. We're all pretty exhausted because they keep us really busy here. Feel free to comment and ask questions on the blog so I know what you all want to hear about.

No comments: